You can use a Pulsar rule if you want to send data such as messages, occupancy, lifecycle and presence events from Ably to Pulsar.
This feature is Enterprise only, and currently in Preview.
Creating a Pulsar rule
There are two ways to create a Pulsar rule:
Creating a Pulsar rule in the dashboard
To create a rule in your dashboard:
1. Login and select the application you wish to integrate with Pulsar.
2. Click the Integrations tab.
3. Click the + New Integration Rule button.
4. Choose Firehose.
5. Choose Pulsar.
6. Configure the settings applicable to your use case and your Pulsar installation.
The general settings:
The Pulsar-specific settings:
7. Click Create to create the rule.
Creating a Pulsar rule using Control API
See some examples of creating rules in the rules section of the Control API documentation. You can also refer to the rules section of the Control API Reference for information on creating a Pulsar rule. You will need to select a