AWS Kinesis rule
You can use a Kinesis rule to send data such as messages, occupancy, lifecycle and presence events from Ably to Kinesis.
There are two ways to create a Kinesis rule:
To create a rule in your dashboard:
- Login and select the application you wish to integrate with Kinesis.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Click the + New Integration Rule button.
- Choose Firehose.
- Choose AWS Kinesis.
- Configure the settings applicable to your use case and your Kinesis installation.
The AWS Settings:
The general settings:
The Kinesis-specific settings:
- Click Create to create the rule.
See some examples of creating rules in the rules section of the Control API documentation. You can also refer to the rule section of the Control API Reference for information on creating a Kinesis rule. You will need to select a