You can use a AMQP rule to send data such as messages, occupancy, lifecycle and presence events from Ably to AMQP.
There are two ways to create a AMQP rule:
To create a rule in your dashboard:
- Login and select the application you wish to integrate with AMQP.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Click the + New Integration Rule button.
- Choose Firehose.
- Choose AMQP.
- Configure the settings applicable to your use case and your AMQP installation.
Header and authentication settings:
The general settings:
The AMQP-specific settings:
- Click Create to create the rule.
See some examples of creating rules in the rules section of the Control API documentation. You can also refer to the rule section of the Control API Reference for information on creating a AMQP rule. You will need to select a